Audacy has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Specialist to develop and sell its comprehensive digital products to new and existing clients.
The Digital Sales Specialist will identify and generate digital sales opportunities while working creatively with other sales reps within the Philadelphia team. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using digital concepts. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation. Audacy is looking for someone who can act as a liaison between the Philadelphia Market and digital execution teams. Expertise in Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC) space is a must. Individual will assist in ensuring all campaigns are launched correct and run efficiently and effectively for clients.
- 2+ years sales related experience preferred
- 2+ years digital marketing experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Proven success in building client marketing campaigns by utilizing digital platforms (Audio, Search, Social, Display, Video)
- Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
- Strong problem-solving skills – you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/