TEGNA Inc., is a media company innovating in the digital age, a best-in-class operator and one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S. with 64 television stations and two radio stations in 51 markets from coast to coast.
We are the largest owner of Big Four affiliates (NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX) in the top 25 markets among independent station groups and reach 41.7 million television households, or approximately 39 percent of all TV households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 75 million adults across our digital platforms. Across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, TEGNA stations have over 32 million social followers.
Our company purpose is to serve the greater good of our communities – through empowering stories, impactful investigations, and innovative marketing services.
We are seeking a Digital Sales Strategist to work with our sales team in (market name). The Digital Sales Strategist plays a critical strategic role and has primary responsibility for campaign success through management and optimization of digital media campaigns to ensure launch and successful delivery. The Digital Sales Strategist is fully functional on all products including but not limited to OTT, Video, Advanced Targeted Programmatic, Native, & Social Media,
What We Offer
- Winning, inclusive, supportive, and fun culture
- Market competitive compensation
- Leading and innovative media products
- Resources to set you up for success
- Growth opportunities
- Generous benefits
- Purpose driven and employee-centric organization
What You Will Do
- Serve as pre-sales lead for digital support.
- Develop & execute effective solutions to deliver customer results through TEGNA’s digital assets across OTT/CTV, video, and display.
- Interpret campaign performance data and help summarize results based on customer KPI’s.
- Dive into TEGNA Attribution and support/manage as needed for client campaigns.
- Regular tracking of client audience delivery across all products and services.
- Responsible for working with the account management teams on optimization strategies to ensure campaign delivery and attainment of customer goals.
- Attend sales calls with Account Executives as needed to help them prepare and deliver customer- centric solutions.
- Communicate results and proof of performance to customers in tandem with other sales team members.
- Support an active dialogue with the Digital Client Services teams across multiple product lines ensuring customers goals are met.
- Provide on- going recommendations to Account Executives and clients to upsell and cross-sell our vast product offerings.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions to implement go-to-market strategies for a variety of digital products.
- Minimum 3 years of account engagement in a fast-paced digital media sales environment
- Hands on experience with digital media platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta for Business (Facebook), & DoubleClick for Publishers
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Able to make decisions and solve problems independently
- Comfortable working collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and data driven thinking to identify areas of success and opportunity
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction is the top priority!
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.