The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts.
- Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms.
- Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts.
- Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends.
- Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals.
- In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting.
- Prepares budgets and approves budgeted expenditures.
- Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible Agings.
- Acts as a backup for the Local Sales Manager on an as needed basis.
- Manage digital inventory and effective pricing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the digital field.
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics.
- IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall are a plus.
- Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Occasional travel required; available to work extended hours if needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar