Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love keeping things organized? Do you want to grow your career in digital media and marketing? If you answered yes to these questions, please continue reading and apply to join the best sales team in Columbus.
The Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting with digital implementation, campaign analysis, and campaign performance reporting to support digital revenue for the company. This person will achieve this by effectively scheduling, deploying, and monitoring campaign performance. Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential to success in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on our digital product offerings and in-house sales systems to be an effective resource for our sales team and clients
- Learn the digital order process and enter and maintain digital orders
- Monitor and optimize campaign progress and generate performance reports
- Communicate with sales team and clients to facilitate order accuracy and creative production
- Maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts to provide excellent customer service
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Digital Sales Manager
Requirements & Skills:
- 2 years plus of digital marketing, digital advertising or digital media planning experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized self-starter
- Detail oriented person who works both independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing industry is a plus
- Resourceful, problem solver and a skilled multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with social media Ad Managers (Facebook/TikTok/Twitter), and Google Ad Manager are a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Sales Coordinator must be able to sit for extended periods, conduct phone conversations, use email, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at http://www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar