The Digital Media Coordinator helps station to attract new digital audience members and to increase the interaction between our newsroom and digital audience members.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Social networking skills
- Good sense of what’s newsworthy
- Knowledge of online promotions and/or marketing
- Positive attitude, detail and audience oriented, good multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience with video editing is very helpful
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Media Coordinator must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar