Leads and manages all aspects of digital media activities involving development and distribution of content on digital platforms (e.g. internet and mobile devices). Directs and monitors creative activities of online organization including both user interface design and print material. Collaborates with Program Director to develop short- to long-term goals and objectives. Carries out creative direction as set by Program Director and/or Operations Manager. Oversees the digital media function including producing, licensing, digital business development/acquisition, content implementation, and content production. Stays abreast of leading-edge technological developments in digital content creation and distribution; recommends implementation as appropriate. Oversees day-to-day copy/edits for social media. May mentor, supervise, review and approve work of the creative staff and serve as primary critic
* Supervising digital programming staff in the creation and maintenance of websites in the cluster
* Strategizing with Programming to identify ways for on-air talent to grow the digital audience and for the digital efforts to grow ratings
* Working closely with Sales to ensure maximization of content integration opportunities
* Works closely with Digital Content Director, Digital Sales Manager, Graphic Designers and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
* Developing digital programming packages around station features and original content to drive audience and engagement for sites
* Overseeing all social media activity for stations
* Performing regular analysis of statistics and recommending and implementing ways to grow audience based on data
* Managing digital marketing for the cluster, including creating and executing online media buys
* Assisting in securing exclusive content ( i.e. music premieres) as needed
* Creating and managing third-party partnerships
* Working as primary liaison with iHeartMedia Digital on Programming Issues
* Managing day-to-day mobile programs
• Excellent leadership and coaching ability
• Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• 5+ years of related experience
• Application development experience a bonus as well as knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related field preferred
Burbank, CA: 3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 550, 91505
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.