MyNorth Media is GROWING! Grow with us and represent our 40+year-old, multi-award winning Traverse, Northern Michigan's Magazine. Digital is growing here too and MyNorth.com is one of Michigan's most successful websites!
The Position: The Digital Production Coordinator is a pivotal piece that connects the production department, marketing department and sales department. This person would be responsible for sourcing advertisements and content from MyNorth Media’s clients and placing them into a variety of different mediums. They would also be creating and loading advertisements featured on MyNorth.com. The ideal candidate would be extremely organized, artistic in nature, professional both with internal and external communications, and have the ability to work independently with many moving parts.
- 401K with a Company Match
- 17 Days PTO
- Relocation Allowance
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Innovative: Our industry changes every day. Fresh ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Motivating & Engaging: Regardless of position or job title, you will find our team members are proud of their contributions, individual and team accomplishments, and they love to celebrate them!
- Collaborative: No one person or department is able to do it all. We rely on our strengths and weaknesses to complement one another to create an unbeatable team.
- Inclusive: We know to get all kinds of ideas, we need all kinds of people!
- Follow specific ad collection protocol from the Production Department
- Clearly communicate the advertisement’s requirements and specifications
- Source advertisements and ad content from MyNorth Media clients
- Design web advertisements using Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator
- Work cross-company to fulfill digital ad requirements including social media, newsletters, and web ads
- Place advertisements in e-newsletters, on the website, and social media
- Build rapport and trustworthiness with clients
- Consistently follow up with unresponsive clients
- Cross check multiple web platforms and interpret data
- Minor photo editing and publishing
- Basic Graphic Design experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Mailchimp experience a plus!
- Project management experience a plus!
In Addition, We Hope You’ll Appreciate:
- Great and inspiring company culture. Entrepreneurship mentality.
- Rest and relaxation. 3 weeks paid time off. 9 paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits
- Prepare for the future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
- Development opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Ability to live in beautiful Northern Michigan and take advantage of the sandy beaches to the snowcapped mountains and everything in between.
The Location: Heritage Broadcasting is based in beautiful Northern Michigan. This position will be located at our Traverse City office. This is a great place to live, work and play! With rich forests, trails for miles, sand dunes, and an abundance of shoreline, it’s easy to see why we love it so much! Northern Michigan truly offers something for everyone with our beautiful four seasons and opportunity for year round outdoor adventures!
Are you ready? Are you excited?
Yes? Apply today!
Heritage Broadcasting is an EEO Employer.
See job detail
see job detail