Audacy Philadelphia is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services Team. Applicants must have minimum 3 years full-time Graphic Design experience, Video Editing or Digital experience, and proficient ability to design within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Design point of sale material for client projects for diverse media including: print, digital, web, mobile, video, social, OTT, etc.
- Develop graphics for various departments for internal initiatives including company events, presentations and employee communications.
- Assist in creation of sales proposals and execution of contract fulfillment.
- Design, prepare and format print collateral materials as necessary.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with appropriate vendors.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Develop graphics for illustrations, logos, websites, and video.
- Create video/video editing (including but not limited to: event recaps, highlight reels, recurring weekly/monthly editing, digital GIFs/social, and OTT business)
- Other duties and requirements as assigned by management.
- 4 year degree in graphic design, marketing or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, and Macintosh computer systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Position requires strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take limited direction and move forward determining a plan for project execution
- Strong visual design skills utilizing visual elements like color, pattern, image, illustration, typography, infographics, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Creative ability to translate complex business concepts while understanding different branding needs and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Professional experience with motion graphics as well as video and video editing skills utilizing Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Video Production and filming content a major plus
- Applicants MUST be able to submit a demo reel and portfolio of existing work and/or specific examples to be considered.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/