Primary administrative resource for updating content of web-based templates and monitoring associated applications for iHeartMedia Chicago’s 107.5 WGCI, V103, 103.5 KISS FM, 93.9 LITE FM, Rock 95 FIVE and Inspiration 1390.
• Maintains functionality of web-based software sites, products, programs, and prototypes.
• Assists in the creation of user-friendly web application designs, ensures easy navigation, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
• Builds custom local and sales web portal pages/sites.
• Administers controls and maintains media assets.
• Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
• Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
• Maintains and utilizes digital traffic orders ticket system.
• Works closely with Digital Content Director, Digital Sales Manager, Graphic Designers and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver and Illustrator on a Mac Platform
• Working knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• 3+ years of related experience
• Application development experience a bonus as well as knowledge/familiarity with digital video/audio production equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or related field preferred
• Java and/or Oracle certification a plus
Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Avenue, 30th Floor, 60601
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.