About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seekingnew ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best andbrightest employees in the business.
WBAY-TV is the market-leading ABC affiliate in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The station has receivedEdward R. Murrow Awards each of the past four years, including Overall Excellence. Our newsdepartment produces 36 hours of news each week. Wbay.com is the number one news andinformation website in all of NE Wisconsin.
WBAY-TV seeks a Digital Executive Producer/Editor to integrate written, video and audio content into stories for wbay.com and station social media sites. This person may also shoot and edit video and interviews for use in newscasts. This person will be part of our assignment desk, sending teams of reporters, camera operators and other support staff to news stories, and coordinate distribution on multiple platforms.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Writing stories, and editing and posting video to wbay.com, mobile apps and social media accounts, using AP style.
• Ability to report on a broad range of subjects on digital platforms.
• A deep understanding of how to engage users on social media, as well as social listening techniques to discover stories.
• Other Duties as Assigned.
Prior experience as digital content producer preferred
• Ability to write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms.
• Must work well under deadline and work well with others.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online at http://www.gray.tv/careers