Here you will find a thriving, robust and exciting company with a world-class facility and location in beautiful Northern Michigan. We offer competitive pay, first-class benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow alongside accomplished leaders in the industry.
The Company: Heritage Broadcasting’s roots began on air in 1954 and we have been growing and evolving ever since! We are proud to be the News Leader in Northern Michigan! We strive every day to build community partnerships and inform, educate and entertain our viewers across broadcast, print, and digital platforms.
Lake Effect Digital is an undeniable force of creative thinkers, content creators, web developers, project managers, and just plain good people. We’re looking to add a passionate and driven content designer to our growing team. If you have a strong background in video content and photography we are looking for you. This position will assist our content team in planning, shooting, and editing content for all of our platforms.
- 401K with a Company Match
- 17 Days PTO
- Flexible remote/in-office environment
- Innovative: Our industry changes every day. Fresh ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Motivating & Engaging: Regardless of position or job title, you will find our team members are proud of their contributions, individual and team accomplishments, and they love to celebrate them!
- Collaborative: No one person or department is able to do it all. We rely on our strengths and weaknesses to complement one another to create an unbeatable team.
- Inclusive: We know to get all kinds of ideas, we need all kinds of people!
- Execute internal and external projects within a team environment
- Work directly with Creative Director and Director of Photography to execute projects
- Collaborate with team on promotions and campaigns for external clients
- Create content that drives engagement
- Work quickly and efficiently on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Take direction and constructive feedback on concepts and content from beginning to end.
- Degree in related field and Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience with Still Photography
- Proficient in Creative Suite / InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient in Premiere, After Affects
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to “get the job done”
- Manage a workload of multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Ability to work under quick deadlines
- Intrinsically motivated to work independently yet still be a team player
- Comfortable with following direction and receiving constructive feedback
- Please submit a demo real
The Location: Heritage Broadcasting is based in beautiful Northern Michigan. The position will be located in Traverse City, Michigan. This is a great place to live, work and play! With rich forests, trails for miles, sand dunes, and an abundance of shoreline, it’s easy to see why we love it so much! Northern Michigan truly offers something for everyone with our beautiful four seasons and opportunity for year round outdoor adventures!
Are you ready? Are you excited? Let’s Talk!
Heritage Broadcasting is an EEO Employer.
See job details
See job details