As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WESH-WKCF Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing digital advertising orders, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization. In-person attendance is required.
- Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
- Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
- Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
- Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
- Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics, Comscore, and Scarborough
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
- BA/BS or equivalent
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit careers.htv.hearst.com to apply. EOE