KFMB Stations (CBS 8 and The CW San Diego) is seeking a Digital Account Manager who works strategically with our sales team and clients to create compelling digital solutions that deliver client results.
- Daily interaction with clients and internal colleagues; this responsibility includes pre-sale RFP requests and campaign maintenance of all digital products including: Premion (OTT/CTV), targeted display and pre-roll video, geo-fencing and across CBS.com digital platforms.
- Develop creative solutions to deliver customer results through digital assets while maintaining campaign logistics and performance.
- Interpret campaign performance data and help summarize the positive “story.”
- Attend client-facing sales calls as needed.
- Dive into TEGNA Attribution and support/manage as needed for client campaigns.
- Serve as lead digital strategist for digital support.
- Work in tandem with Account Executives, Sales leadership, Sales Support, Research Director and Creative Services.
- Complete monthly reporting for all digital campaigns.
- Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems independently to support the customer.
- Regular tracking of client audience delivery across all products and services
- Minimum 3 years of account engagement in a professional, fast-paced sales environment
- Effectively solve problems and learn new things quickly
- Collaborate as part of a team and also work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
To be considered a candidate for an opening at KFMB you must complete the online application on the job page found on: http://www.cbs8.com attach your resume and cover letter.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.