WUSA has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team.
Digital Account Manager (Looking for Discipline, Work Ethic, Relationship, Positivity, Problem Solver/Learner)
Reports to Digital Sales Manager
Purpose: To work strategically with the sales staff to deliver customer results through our digital assets. The Digital Account Manager will need to have expert knowledge of OTT, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies.
- Input digital orders with high level of accuracy.
- Manage the startup process for digital campaigns, including participation on campaign onboarding calls.
- Request, update and monitor digital creative scheduling.
- Execute creative fulfillment for all digital advertising.
- Monitor digital campaigns pacing and effectiveness consistently to ensure campaign delivery.
- Retain and grow our digital revenue by proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
- Report monthly metrics and campaign results, and assist Account Executives in interpreting results to the client.
- Assist with educating sales team on effective digital marketing strategies and revenue growth tactics.
- Work as a liaison with all 3rd party vendors.
- Attend client campaign recap meetings as needed as the digital fulfillment expert.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Performance Tracking
- Successful campaign implementation, fulfillment and maintenance.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, TMS Unified Dashboard and other Campaign Dashboards.
- Strong inter-office, inter-department relations.
- Leading Indicators
- Increased client retention and renewal
- Increased client satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years of digital account management in a professional, fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management.
- Familiar with OTT, targeted display, mobile and video marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and great initiative/ self motivation
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.