KREM TV is seeking a dynamic, aggressive multi-media seller who will develop a solid understanding of our marketing products and have consultative selling skills for the Spokane area. The Account Executive must be able to develop the marketing solutions to meet the needs of new and existing clients and close the deal. This is a tremendous career opportunity for goal-oriented, persuasive individuals. Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years of business-to-business sales experience preferred. Must be self-motivated and possess a demonstrated ability to achieve revenue goals. Must have excellent communication skills, sound marketing expertise, solution-based acumen, and strong presentation skills. Must be able to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify, target, develop and secure new business utilizing a variety of multi-platform opportunities
- Own, manage and develop relationships with advertisers
- Meet and exceed annual revenue goals
- Execute elements, monitor performance, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and manage customer base, looking beyond the traditional media customer
- Carry out sales strategies and action plans
- Create customized solutions for clients that will demonstrate the power of Television, Streaming and Digital Marketing
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in business-to-business sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work remotely with a secure high-speed internet connection
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Inquisitive and persuasive, critical thinker
- Proven track record of developing creative solutions for customers
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Sales skills with record of attaining or exceeding goals
- Track record of generating new business
- Demonstrates the ability to set goals, create and execute on sales strategies and sale plans
- Ability to understand opportunities and respond with creative solutions
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.