CUSTOMER SUCCESS COORDINATOR
Do you absolutely love solving puzzles, managing projects, and helping your teammates succeed? Maybe you possess an attitude of servitude! If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Customer Success Coordinator!
When our Business Development team gets a ‘YES,’ your best work begins as you turn contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign alongside other Success Team members.
The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. This is an ideal role for a fast learner with a growth mindset that wants to help us successfully serve our communities and takes pride in being the backbone of our team’s success!
Mid-West Family South Bend (WSJM, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.
As the Customer Success Coordinator, you will:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team members and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients directly to get the necessary information to build orders and send them off successfully for execution by all teams
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development, our Market Strategist, the Director of Traffic, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions that simply get the job done, right, the first time
- Troubleshoot issues with project execution that arise and see their resolutions through fully
- Manage projects both long-term and short-term for complex campaigns or internal systems
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight
- Learn all products and processes, and train staff where necessary
- Accurately analyze all work produced in the project execution process and by fellow teammates for complete accuracy
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in South Bend. This is not a remote position.
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Medical & Dental Insurance (cost share with company), paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match, volunteer community opportunities, and more.
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Experience should include:
- Past administrative support, team support, or project coordination experience
- A high comfort level with technology, especially utilizing software in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as utilizing Windows 10.
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
- Any background supporting the industries of sales, marketing, broadcast media, advertising, etc. are especially helpful
- Being vaccinated for Covid is a requirement of the position.
Mid-West Family is an employee-owned radio, interactive, digital services and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment and companionship, produced by people who live and work here.