FOX44's creative team is detailed, and deadline orientated, working in a fast-paced and fun environment, interacting daily with different station departments and clientele. The Creative Services Assistant works within the established Promotions Department guidelines to carry out the objectives of the department. The Promotions Assistant also is responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department. Tasks include graphic artist /content producer functions. This position is located in WacoTX.
- Performs all clerical functions for the Promotions Department.
- Prepares forms, reports, records, and documents using computers, ledgers, orders, and other resources.
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries, coordinate events, and resolve problems.
- Maintains files and other business records.
- Graphic artist and content producer functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales/promotions or media fields.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Proficient in – Adobe Creative Suites, Adobe Illustrator, HTML 5 Banners.
- Animation experience and video camera work experience.
- Good driving record and must pass background check.
Resume/experience/samples and links of creative work can be emailed to Bart Cox, Creative Director, at [email protected] and apply online at nexstar.tv/careers. No telephone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar