We are looking for someone who can write, shoot, design, and edit for multiple platforms as well as can think strategically and creatively while still meeting objectives/deadlines. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years’ hands-on experience in photography, graphic design, marketing and/or branding.
- Integral part in the strategy and hands-on creation that goes into promoting and marketing on broadcast, social sites, websites, and on most streaming platforms for both the station and our clients.
- Help create and maintain the station’s overall look and aesthetic, including newscast graphics, promos, digital assets, branded content, marketing assets and show packaging from concept to completion, all while maintaining the brand through strong visual identity.
- Be comfortable working with station on-air talent and creative marketing team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and strong organizational skills
- A strong point of view and creative vision
- Some camera skills
- Willingness to contribute to the full spectrum of television and digital projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly creative team environment with strict deadlines
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.