- Lead creative process for campaigns and projects including concepting, production, and post-production
- Produce/write/edit high-quality creative for brand marketing and community
- Identify and execute new creative opportunities that “raise the bar” and grow audience
- Mentor and develop marketing producers to do their best work
- Ensure designs and content reflect the brand consistently and positively; be a steward of the brand
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- Head sweeps/special projects planning & execution
- Lead visual design strategy across station with Graphic Artist
- Oversee video production technology to ensure department is staying current with equipment and managing media / file storage systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in broadcast television or at a corporate marketing/creative agency
- Sharp aesthetics for video editing, graphic design, and typography placement
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Comfortable interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Excellent time management and organizational in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of videography and lighting equipment
- Drone experience/certification a big help
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.