THV11, the TEGNA owned CBS affiliate in Little Rock, AR, is looking for an energetic and creative leader to become our new Control Room Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with a talented Production and News team to create programming that draws viewers in. You need to have experience directing a crew during live productions, we are looking for someone who can lead by example. Experience with Sony MVS and XVS switchers is a must and experience with Sony ELC makes us that much more interested in talking with you. If a great atmosphere, cool toys and a fun staff appeals to you, apply and let’s talk.
- This position is responsible for training new directors, lighting changes, implementing new graphics and special events, coordinating time off for control room staff, and daily schedules of control room employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A working knowledge of Sony Switchers and ELC is a must.
- Experience with ENPS, BitCentral Precis and Chyron Prime is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in various aspects of television production preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required with an emphasis on working as a team with producers.
- Flexible shifts may include holiday and weekend work.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.