We are seeking a full-time Content Engagement Specialist who is responsible for paid and organic content, as an Influencer/Host/Brand Ambassador and producer with the goals of growing our Social Media audience and collecting data via Social Media posts, quizzes/surveys, contests and Live Streaming events. Other duties include managing local social media editorial and sales calendars. The Content Engagement Specialist will focus specifically on fostering community engagement establish the tone and voice of the brand, write taglines, and post properly based on determined publishing cadences.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media Engagement
- Write, create, and curate effective, original, and engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines. You’ll need to create varied content (video, photography, graphics, found imagery, etc) and then figure out what worked, what didn’t and why.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content for social media profiles
- Manage social media accounts and campaigns as well as daily activities in order to generate new followers and engage current followers
- Develop Editorial and Promotional Calendars for organic and paid media
- Develop a Data Collection strategy
- Manage social media updates in accordance with editorial calendar and company blog
- Comfortable behind and in front of the camera and general knowledge of basic editing practices
- Have innovative ideas for how to leverage stories and other channels like TikTok or Pinterest for brand awareness and audience growth
- Create pre-recorded branded content pieces as well as execute Live Social Media Activations to engage with audiences and clients alike.
- Ability to speak in a brand voice
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a busy startup environment
- Proven experience as a social media or content manager
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Must be adaptable, self-starter, take initiative
- Takes feedback well and continually adapts to changing needs
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees
HOW TO APPLY