Are you a team player who loves to collaborate on creative projects? Do you live in a world of video production? Do you want to help local businesses grow in Austin? Are you ready to work and play in one of the best cities in America? Then you should apply to be the next Commercial Producer at KVUE-TV in Austin, TX!
The Commercial Producer is involved in the production & execution of creative products, primarily on the client end. They are passionate storytellers who develop and product content & commercials for local businesses.
They are an amazing collaborator, who put an emphasis on working with clients to create meaningful work that represents their brand.
While client production is their main focus, there will be numerous opportunities to help promote the KVUE brand & its products through various campaigns.
Above all, they display an amazing attitude and work ethic, with a team first mentality & a collaboration mindset. Our team is a strong creative team who believes in working with each other, challenging ourselves to do amazing work and most of all – HAVE FUN!
- Working with KVUE’s marketing photographer and KVUE’s sales team to produce content and commercials for clients that represents their brand
- Running the project management for client creative: production shoots, edit schedules, etc.
- Working with the station’s Director of Marketing to execute creative concepts marketing purposes
- Design and animate graphics (logos, branding, marketing projects, print, social media)
- Is comfortable collaborating with several people on a project or handling tasks individually
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines, which may sometimes be aggressive
- Ability to track multiple projects
- Comfortable working a flexible schedule that may require being present on some nights, weekends and being present during breaking news situations.
- Handle other tasks as assigned
- Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Design & Animation Skills a plus
- Writing Ability
- Strong organization skills
- Effective communication in fast-paced environment
- Able to react to change and take direction / constructive criticism effectively and productively
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.