Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Leads aspects of all radio stations’ promotional and activation experiences in a leadership role. Responsible for all daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events
What You'll Do:
- Collaborates with Programming and Sales in launching brand and advertising campaigns, promotions, or online/web/interactive initiatives to increase listening audience and ratings.
- Coordinates and attends client meetings with program directors, sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- Coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- Responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
What You'll Need:
- Strong Leadership/Management skills – ability to effectively manage and develop multiple employees in a high volume, fast paced, and creative environment
- Proven track record for creating and developing promotions
- Key strategic contacts and strong familiarity
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Thorough understanding of digital goals and metrics
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Thorough understanding of digital goals and metrics
- Working knowledge and understanding of Radio Programming essentials specifically individual formats and their target audiences
- Ability to assist in maximizing terrestrial and digital revenue opportunities
- Technical knowledge of the digital content/SOCIAL PLATFORMS/streaming and its application to radio.
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
What You'll Bring:
Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
Commitment to achieving results and exceeding expectations
Ability to manage an operational team and set daily priorities
Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
Understanding of the impact of your own decisions and when to seek guidance
Business insight and ability to apply knowledge
Resourcefulness in accomplishing tasks
Desire for continuous improvement not only personally, but for the whole team, across the business
Comfort interacting with individuals of all levels
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to set performance expectations and handle sensitive issues
Charlotte, NC: 801 Woodridge Center Drive, 28217
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.