KRLD-FM (Audacy Dallas) is looking for individual with broadcasting experience to fill position as part-time board operator/TSN announcer.
• Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Able to effectively deliver sports news under a tight deadline in a professional environment.
• Previous on-air experience is a plus.
• Protects the company’s FCC license.
• Responsible for monitoring and log keeping for additional radio stations.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum 2 years previous experience preferred; familiarity with station format required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/