Creates AUDIO radio advertising and station promotions.
Can you make our country stations come to life? Can you make the audience look at the radio when they hear your work? Make sure to upload an MP3 of your materials.
- Works with the commercial clients to interpret briefs and create effective radio advertising.
- Coordinates in-house production (e.g. voicing, writing, dubbing and archiving) of commercials and promotional announcements.
- Partners with On-Air Talent in the production and writing of commercials for clients.
- Works with voice talent to record and edit daily and weekly long and short form programming; works with programming leadership to capture and edit audio from various sources, monitors TV shows, grabs and cleans up clips and shares with talent.
- Provides creative support to Sales and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements.
- Edits material from clients to ensure conformance with company policy and FCC regulations. Coordinates with Traffic and Sales to expedite radio commercials and rotations in accordance with specifications requested by client.
- May be required to create material for websites or other platforms for online use.
- May produce trailers to promote client-sponsored events/competitions or to build station brand.
- Works closely with colleagues involved in sales and marketing, sponsorship and promotion, as well as programming, to ensure audience and client expectations are met and revenue is maximized.
- ProTools/Adobe audition wizard
- Large to Major market Creative production experience helpful.
Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.