KSDK’s daily live lifestyle/sponsor integrated show “Show Me St. Louis” is looking for a creative Producer to help develop engaging and informative segments.
The Producer will work collaboratively with the show’s Senior Producer, Host, Team of MMJ’s, Sales Team and Production Team.
- Develop, book, produce unique and engaging daily segments for a lifestyle show.
- Write in an exciting, captivating and authentic manner.
- Work closely with sales team to produce informative & successful sponsor driven segments for clients. This includes interfacing with sponsors.
- Formatting/stacking of show rundown and line producing live show.
- Inputting information into full screen graphics and writing compelling banners.
- Book guests for the show’s various categories/topics.
- Manage field shoots both live and pre-taped.
- Write and post daily show content on all digital platforms including social media.
- Create original content and video for web and social platforms.
- 1-2 years of experience working on a talk/lifestyle show preferred.
- Knowledge of live production for a television program.
- Strong writing skills.
- Effective communicator and ability to work with various departments.
- Experience with ENPS preferred.
- Experience with Edius and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.