10 Tampa Bay is seeking an early morning Associate Producer to join our talented newsroom. We are looking for a multi-tasker who can contribute content to our show(s) and social media platforms. This role will also support the producer with line producing, when necessary. A strong knowledge of the Tampa DMA is preferred.
- Works with Producer on rundown and show prep for the show
- Write scripts, research, and edit content as needed
- Create content for social media platforms
- Line-produce as needed
- Propose original, timely, and innovative content ideas
- The ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- Strong knowledge social media platforms is a plus
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task
- Work under constant time-sensitive deadlines
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.