K-Earth 101 Los Angeles (KRTH-FM) is looking for additional part-time/fill-in air talent to join one of the most iconic brands in all of radio.
If you're local to the greater Los Angeles area, upbeat, positive, good using the phones, and have a passion for the music of the 70s, 80s and 90s (and some 2000s) but can relate to what Southern Californians are thinking and feeling today, then let us hear from you!
Applicants should also be social media savvy and willing to create content and post on station accounts regularly when appropriate.
Send any audio, resume, social media links, digital content samples, (links are great) and anything else you think might apply.
What You'll Do:
- Perform live/in-studio on-air shifts on weekends and fill-in weekdays as needed
- Regularly write and post to social media sites during air shift
- Occasionally voice commercial copy as needed
- Host live appearances/remote broadcasts as needed
- Attend programming/staff meetings in person or virtually whenever possible
Required & Preferred:
- 3-5 years previous on-air experienced required
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills
- Public speaking skill and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production
- High School Diploma
- Must possess valid state driver's license
May require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/