The Administrative Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the General Manager and SVP Sales. The ideal candidate is punctual, responsive, thoughtful, collaborative, self-directed, great communication and welcomes guidance to improve their performance. This ideal candidate will also thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment where responsiveness, strong follow through, excellent attention to detail and dedication are the norm. A customer-focused approach with a strong desire to help others is critical for success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility of supporting Department heads as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management with internal and external stakeholders, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Must be available while senior executive is traveling to trouble shoot any issues with hotels, car rentals and the like
- Timely and accurate processing of senior executive’s expenses.
- Assist the Department heads to plan events, both internally and offsite as needed
- Manage scheduling for executive group, including agendas, mail, email, calls, and other company logistics as needed
- Perform administrative and office support to DH’s as needed
- Organize team communications and assist the Department heads to plan events, both internally and offsite
- Will back up the receptionist on occasion.
- Performs other duties as directed
Requirements & Skills:
- 4 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management, preferably in a corporate business environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar