Help shape the future of 9Health:365, a Colorado institution.??
For more than 42 years we have been known for our health fairs across the state; in fact, we are the country’s?biggest organizer of nonprofit health fairs.?In 2020, we diversified beyond health fairs for the first time in our history. We are now expanding our reach and impact with a new digital health product, 365: Comprehensive, that puts preventive care within reach of everyone.
Combining text-based telehealth, a blood chemistry screening and health advice, our solution offers an accessible, affordable preventive health care option and is particularly valuable to underinsured and uninsured populations.
Current customers include a large, self-insured company; nonprofits providing transitional housing and vocational services; and small service and manufacturing businesses, among others. We’re looking for an experienced account management and sales ops pro who can help us build strong relationships with our customers and processes that can support rapid growth.
The Account and Sales Operations Manager (ASOM) will work with our business development manager, the digital programs director, and cross-functional colleagues to ensure excellent customer and consumer experience. The ASOM will be responsible for generating renewals and maximizing retention. This role has a “b2b2c” focus and focuses on the satisfaction of both the customer (the group owner) and the members (employees or group members who register for and use our service).
- Take handoff from Business Development once new contract is signed
- Lead the onboarding process for new customers / new members
- Build a strong relationship with the customer; ensure satisfaction with 9Health365 as a partner; point-person for problem-solving across 9Health365
- Partner with customers to craft the plans/campaign that engage members in order to meet goals for screenings, telehealth utilization and other metrics.
- Be an expert on our products and services
- Lead “train the trainer” sessions
- Identify program “champions” within the customer organization. Work with “champions” to develop testimonials, case studies, presentations and other material showcasing program results that can be used for further business development.
- Be the expert on account performance; own the monthly account management dashboard; track and report results to account key contacts
- Measure and track customer satisfaction over time
- Work with Marketing to develop marcom collateral that supports registration and engagement goals
- Identify new potential features that can drive growth and retention
- Point-person for gathering testimonials, case study content, quotes
- Ensure timely billing with 9Health365 accounting
- Account get-well plans as needed
- Maintain our library of contracts and account-specific plans
- Fine-tune contracts and other supporting documents as needed
- Define and evolve processes and procedures necessary supporting the revenue cycle from contract signing through invoicing and renewals reporting
- Point-person for our CRM efforts to come
- 4+ years relevant professional experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid startup-like environment
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves”
- Able to handle a wide range of tasks both tactical and strategic
- Flexible team player with a customer-first mentality
- Health or health-tech industry experience
- Technology / software industry experience
- New product/service experience
- Experience with subscription- or membership-based business
Nice to have:
- Sales or client service experience
- 4-year college degree
Position is hybrid – remote and limited in-office (timing of a return to our Golden Triangle Denver office not yet determined)
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.