This position manages day to day responsibilities of assigned accounts and team members. Influence & drive sales by providing customer support and by aligning the company’s multimedia solutions with our customers’ marketing objectives.
- Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes management and stewardship of client schedules .
- This includes initial avail, packages, sports, specials, and makegood recommendations.
- Demonstrates proof of performance for customer campaigns.
- This includes providing clients with broadcast posts and recaps.
- Assist designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, make-goods and overall customer service.
- Participates in weekly meetings with sales team and designated Account Executives as needed.
- Participate in client meetings as needed.
- Works with internal Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of customers’ traffic.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems independently on behalf of designated Account Executives.
- Communication is key with all internal and external team members.
- Related experience in account management or client services, preferably within the advertising industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- Commitment to high quality of work and excellent client services
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify problems and solve them through innovative solutions and sound judgement.
- Participates in client meetings as needed.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
HOW TO APPLY