WMAZ-TV, the Tegna owned CBS affiliate in Macon Georgia is seeking an Account Manager. This position is responsible for managing day to day responsibilities of assigned accounts and team members. The role is designed to provide an optimal customer experience and drive sales by providing customer support aligning the company’s multimedia solutions with our customers’ marketing objectives. If you are a high performer, detailed oriented with a positive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, we may have a place for you on our team.
- Assist account executives in day-to-day operations as it relates to all non-strategic tasks that fulfill the client’s needs during the entire sales process.
- Represent your team in a professional manner as a liaison between clients and account executives to deliver the optimal customer experience.
- Act as advocate to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment and keeping accurate records of client product suites
- Maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Identifying changing industry trends and applying them to our market and clients.
- Research industry trends for key business categories and our company’s resource site.
- All other tasks/assignments/duties requested by management.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
- Can professionally communicate with station personnel, business owners and decision makers.
- Efficiently handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure, and adapt quickly to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer literate.
- Quickly solve problems in creative and resourceful manner.
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize, consistently hit deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management.
- College degree preferred.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.