KREM and KSKN Television, TEGNA's CBS and CW Affiliates in Spokane, are seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic forward-thinking Sales team. We're looking for a driven, self-motivated, reliable candidate that thrives in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. If this is you, we would love to talk to you!
At KREM our top priority is providing our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for their business and the best customer service in the market. For us, that means having the right people on our team! We offer an energetic culture with excellent career growth opportunities while learning from some of the market’s most experienced industry leaders.
As an Account Manager, you will play a significant role in supporting and implementing advertising campaigns for our local and regional advertisers.
This is a post-sale position
- The Account Managers on our team are charged with all post sales aspects of managing the advertising solutions that are sold by Account Executives. The Account Manager becomes a key point of contact for our clients and coordinates the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help our clients achieve desired business results and receive a strong return on investment.
- Provides excellent customer service on a daily basis including management and stewardship of client schedules on broadcast television. This includes entering the client’s orders in multiple software programs with the highest attention to detail.
- Requires critical thinking skills to own the creation and maintenance of broadcast pre-emptions for client schedules, preparing make-good packages, resolving scheduling conflicts and ensuring all revenue airs as ordered.
- Works with Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of customers' schedules
- Assists with invoicing for broadcast and digital co-op.
- Any customer service-related task needed by the Sales Department or Station.
- Sales/customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the Sales Department, while also being able to work independently with a high level of productivity
- Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Able to manage time efficiently while prioritizing multiple tasks and projects meeting daily deadlines
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Provide overall support to the sales organization and any additional administrative duties as requested
- Creative problem solver bringing innovative solutions to the team
- Candidate must be adept at embracing a fast paced, high energy, team orientated work environment
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
KREM TV is a subsidiary of TEGNA Inc. TEGNA is one of the largest media companies in the country and provides a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k).
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.