KTHV11, TEGNA’s CBS Affiliate in Little Rock, AR is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic forward-thinking sales team. We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated candidate to develop & execute strategic broadcast and digital campaigns in strong support of Premion – the leading OTT (over-the-top) advertising and attribution platform
• The Account Managers (AM) on our team are charged with managing the advertising solutions that are sold by Account Executives (AE). The Account Manager becomes a key point of contact for our clients and coordinates the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help our clients achieve desired business results and receive a strong ROI.
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes management and stewardship of client schedules on broadcast television, OTT/CTV (over-the-top / Connected TV) and online with regular tracking of client audience delivery data and merchandising of TEGNA’s comprehensive solution sets.
• Primary contact for customers after account activation with full understanding of the clients’ needs to provide excellent customer service
• Works with all departments in the station and TEGNA Marketing Solutions to fulfill sponsorships and promotions.
• Demonstrates proof of performance for customer campaigns, providing clients with broadcast posts, OTT & digital recaps and key insights for upsell opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying trends and opportunities to improve product conversion and overall campaign performance.
• Able to make decisions and solve problems independently on behalf of designated Account Executives.
• Understands TEGNA and station’s products, attribution methodology, campaign optimization processes and services at a high level to benefit client needs.
• Grows accounts by introducing new solution sets, digital strategy and products resulting in additional incremental revenue opportunities without the constant supervision of the AE.
• Partners with designated Account Coordinator on scheduled maintenance of contract deliverables, order entry and reporting.
• Partners with Digital Strategist on the execution of digital campaigns sold by designated Account Executives. This includes ensuring all digital campaigns are accurately booked, trafficked, executed on-time and regularly monitored to ensure successful, optimized delivery.
• Owns the creation and maintenance of broadcast pre-emptions for assigned accounts; preparing make-good packages and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Works with Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of customers’ traffic.
• Assists with invoicing for broadcast and digital co-op.
• College degree with minimum 2 to 3 years media sales experience preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively and transparently across teams, embracing software tools that support the confluence of project and process work.
• Proven computer (Microsoft Office), oral and written communications skills.
• Superior time management and organizational skills – must be able to manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance and vigor.
• Strong analytical skills: attention to detail, streamline, analyze, and present data to assist with management reporting.
• Demonstrate true ownership of multiple accounts, with the ability to solve problems using innovative solutions and sound judgement.
• Wide Orbit and Salesforce experience is highly encouraged.
• Candidate must be adept at embracing a fast paced, high energy, team orientated work environment.
• Secure wi-fi/high-speed-internet access required.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.