Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work in entertainment excite you?
Audacy- Miami is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes six (6) exceptional over-the-air brands (101.5 Lite FM, Power 96, 99.9 Kiss County, 560 WQAM, 790 The Ticket, 102.7 The Beach, 104.3 The Shark, and Channel Q), streaming, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio).
In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
What You'll Do:
- Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns including the broad reach of over-the-air audio, streaming, digital plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Access to selling on a national level within all 50 states
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
More About You:
You have Experience in:
- Media Sales
- Sports and event sponsorship sales
- Digital sales background preferred
- Successful track record of new business development
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
- Strategic multi-level selling
- Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required
Additional Preferred Traits:
- Creative thinker
- Social media and web savvy
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/