- A sales person with at least two years’ experience and a proven track record for hitting revenue goals.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Someone who loves working with radio personalities, promotions, marketing, and digital media.
Waterloo Media is a cluster of eight radio stations in Austin, TX that includes: KLBJ-AM (590), Lucy (93.3), KLBJ-FM (93.7), Austin City Limits Radio (97.1), KROX (101.5), KBPA (103.5), ESPN (102.7), and KLZT (107.1).
Capitol Traffic has a rare opening on the sales team. These positions do not come along very often, and are a great opportunity to work for a premiere radio department. If you truly want to work for radio stations that deliver incredible results for our advertisers, this is an opportunity you should consider.
Do you have a passion for selling? A creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients and love seeing those ideas become a reality by providing our clients truly unique ad campaigns, digital experience, and community partnerships? If so, then you should apply to be our next Account Executive.
Waterloo Media is always looking for new talent to join our sales teams and experience level varies based on market need. We provide a sales management environment that gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals and rewards performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Research, analyze, and monitor competitive media to generate new leads
- Develop new client relationships, contact current key accounts, and handle clients at various stages in the sales cycle
- Create client advertising packages, negotiate advertising rates
- Excellent public relations skills and technology proficiency
- Direct creative campaigns, and create oral and written presentations
- Expand local sales in the market by bringing in new advertisers to the station
- Selling non-traditional advertising and interactive advertising
- Understand and report on client accounts, including weekly projections and forecast of future advertising
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience required
- Media or Radio sales experience preferred
- Excellent public relations skills and computer proficiency
- Bachelor degree preferred with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Communications. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are required
IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
See Details section
See Details section
HOW TO APPLY
Sara Huerta – Executive Assistant