- A sales person with two years’ experience and a proven track record for hitting revenue goals
- Energetic, self-motivated, and collaborative
- Someone who loves working with on air personalities, promotions, marketing, and digital media
Waterloo Media is a cluster of eight radio stations in Austin, TX that includes: KLBJ-AM (590), Lucy (93.3), KLBJ-FM (93.7), Austin City Limits Radio (97.1), KROX (101.5), KBPA (103.5), Latino (102.7), and KLZT (107.1).
Waterloo Media has a rare opening on the sales team. These positions do not come along very often, and are a great opportunity to work for a premiere radio sales staff. If you truly want to work for radio stations that deliver incredible results for our advertisers, this is an opportunity you should consider.
Do you have a passion for selling? A creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients and love seeing those ideas become a reality by providing our clients truly unique ad campaigns, digital experience, live events and community partnerships? If so, then you should apply to be our next Account Executive.
Waterloo Media is always looking for new talent to join our sales teams and experience level varies based on market need. We provide a sales management environment that gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals and rewards performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Expand local sales in the market by bringing in new advertisers to the station
- Generate new leads
- Selling non-traditional advertising and interactive advertising
- Develop client relationships, contact key accounts and handle clients at various stages in the sales cycle
- Understand and report on client accounts including weekly projections, forecast of future advertising
- Generate client advertising packages, negotiate advertising rates
- Direct creative campaigns and create oral and written presentations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with buyers and clients
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
- Excellent public relations skills and technology proficient
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience required
- Media or Radio sales experience preferred
- Excellent public relations skills and computer proficiency
- Bachelor degree preferred with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Communications. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are required
See details section
See details section
HOW TO APPLY
James White – Sales Manager
See company website