Audacy Gainesville seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell Broadcast and Podcast Audio and Digital advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development, and digital sales. The Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy’s products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising among their on-air, non-traditional, digital and Podcast platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively develop new business, includes cold calling, prospecting, and face to face meetings.
- Creating marketing solutions/campaigns and strategically presenting to local and regional decision makers. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business.
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service and arranging promotional events.
- Providing exceptional customer service for your clients.
- Achieve sales objectives and goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
More About You:
- Experience in selling media, marketing, or digital platforms, preferred but not required.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building and customer service skills.
- Solid negotiation, time management, and organization skills.
- A positive and infectious outlook and attitude.
- Works well with a team and individually.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) required.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable motor vehicle with state minimum required liability insurance.
- High school graduate required.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
- Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative.
- 2+ years of local sales related experience – outside and media sales experience preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/