We are constantly committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions offering endless opportunities for our clients to thrive from linear TV, to digital video, OTT and advanced attribution tactics.
You will be part of a team of dynamic sellers, and be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating, packaging and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets.
What we’re looking for?
You are a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products
You are experienced in media sales
You are eager to learn TEGNA’s top-notch advertising product suite
You are a hungry business developer wanting to uncover any opportunity
You can ask for the order and close with customers
You are detail-oriented and a multitasker
- Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
- Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Successfully organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Create effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using qualitative research and/or other marketing research tools
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.