FOX West Texas (KXVA), TEGNA’s station and FOX affiliate in Abilene-San Angelo has constantly been committed to innovation with state-of-the-art marketing solutions. We offer endless opportunities for our clients to thrive from linear TV, digital video, OTT, and advanced attribution tactics.
Do you want to be the one-stop-shop advertising expert your clients need you to be?
Check out our opportunity!
We have an experienced Account Executive opening to join our sales team. If you are:
- a creative solutions-based seller who can develop ideas that produce results for our customers utilizing our multi-platform products
- eager to learn TEGNA’s best in the class advertising product suite
- a hungry business developer wanting to uncover any opportunity
- able to ask for the order and close with customers.
We want to talk to you!
You will be part of a team of dynamic advertising executives who manage and grow high-volume account lists. You will be responsible for growing revenue and share by effectively negotiating and recommending solutions that utilize our broadcast and digital assets. Being detail-oriented and a multitasker will also help in this fast-paced environment!
- Achieve all broadcast and digital sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maximize share of business from an assigned list of local and regional accounts
- Develop new revenue through selling sponsorships, digital solutions, and Premion OTT
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Organize and prioritize business to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Build effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Use Salesforce to manage the day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using qualitative research and other marketing research tools
- Experience in WideOrbit and Salesforce preferred
- High energy & self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team
- A valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Travel: Frequent: More than 25
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.