Attention experienced and successful sales professionals! Are you passionate about helping businesses grow and feel you have the marketing expertise to help clients achieve results? Does the ability to compensate yourself appeal to you, to be in charge of your income? Audacy Boston is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST!
You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes four radio stations, Audacy.com, extensive digital marketing assets, widely attended events with unique sponsorship opportunities, our e-commerce platform and more! In addition to our local outreach, with our scale nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 48 Audacy markets, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy Boston and what can we offer you:
- Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel marketing campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, digital audio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Ability to work both in office and virtually from home; in-person and/or virtual sales calls with clients where applicable.
- Access to selling on a national level within 48 Audacy markets
- On-going coaching and training and development
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Must have 2+ year’s sales related experience; outside and media sales experience preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
- Proven success in building client marketing campaigns by utilizing media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms that include Social Channels and Search campaigns.
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
- Strong problem solving skills – you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/