Audacy Greensboro seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Emphasis is on new business development, event and digital sales. The Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy’s products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising among their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it’s an art form. Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts. With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations. Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation. Salary + Commission, FlexibleTime Away, Retirement benefits (401k), potential tuition reimbursement and other benefits await our next team member.
What You'll Do:
- Commit to company provided training and proficiency on all sellable assets available from Audacy (product descriptions, functions, strategic benefits, etc)
- Develop and grow relationships across multiple levels of the customer’s organization
- Develop new accounts using non-traditional and digital concepts
- Develop customized presentations of the highest quality for new and existing accounts
- Accurately forecast revenue – Achieve sales goals as defined by management
- Spend the majority of the workday conducting outside sales inclusive of scheduling face-to-face appointments with decision makers through cold calling, cold prospecting and presenting to existing clients
- Entertain clients, including some weekend and evening work
- Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their presence on the Internet and build value in the Audacy local/customer relationship
- Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
Required and Preferred:
- Must have 2+ years sales related experience; outside, digital and media sales experience preferred.
- Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Basic proficiency of SalesForce CRM System preferred
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels are critical to the effectiveness of this position as is a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
- A valid driver's license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/