Only one company has the #1 position in everything Audio reaching 9 out of 10 Americans every month –– iHeartMedia.
You know iHeart for our massive events and local personalities — but do you know what matters most? We love working with each other; it’s not just what we do. It’s what we do together.
Today Radio has more significant reach than TV. Podcasting is the fastest-growing medium ever. Podcasters and radio hosts are the new influencers with massive, hyper-engaged fan armies. New digital audio data, insights, and analytics tools make it easier than ever to plan, buy and grow with Audio. In short, the audio revolution is here.
As an Account Executive in Tulsa, you will be supported with the most innovative and inclusive broadcast and digital marketing tools at your fingertips to leverage across our 160 markets and multiple platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse yourself in learning iHeartMedia’s Broadcast + Digital Marketing Products (we are constantly innovating and growing!)
- Identify and develop new business opportunities while maintaining a pipeline of sales prospects in Salesforce
- Foster and nurture existing relationships with the existing client base.
- Identify new opportunities and develop persuasive proposals to meet each client/agency evolving needs.
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in line with the iHeartMedia brand and resources.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations with confidence.
- Maintain productive client communication to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually prospect new account leads.
- Negotiate rates and ensures prompt payments.
- Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
What You Bring:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms skills are preferred
- Drive your own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- A desire to learn and grow!
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive personality
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Digital/Media Sales Experience is a plus
- Sales (or equivalent) Experience is preferred, but not required
TULSA, OK: 7136 S YALE, SUITE 500, 74136
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.