WHNT and WHDF, a Nexstar CBS/CW duopoly located in dynamic Huntsville, Alabama, is looking for Account Executives to join our team! We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with positive work ethic and the desire to WIN and EXCEL to start now! This is a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment with unlimited income potential. We offer a unique opportunity if you are looking for a challenging environment, tools, and resources to help you succeed, seasoned leadership and the chance to maximize your full potential as a sales leader.
Our #79 market serves 11 counties. Work and play in beautiful downtown Huntsville, a city growing with entertainment and art venues and boasts more than 100 miles of free public walking, biking, and hiking trails. Huntsville ranks #7 for high-tech employment concentration and top in the nation for job growth and best places to live. Huntsville is a one-of-a-kind city that prides itself on its past and looks ahead to its future. Experience the beauty of Huntsville’s outdoor areas, the thrill of local sports teams, the bustle of Rocket City nightlife, our rich history and a wide array of exciting art and entertainment options.
- Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, walking in, referrals and other means
- Expert in the customer’s business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends
- Creative – the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
- Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through TV and Digital platforms while providing excellent top-notch service
- Supply client detailed information, and guidance, qualitative research while recommending new opportunities for profit and/or service improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
All Station Departments
Staff Under Your Supervision:
Statement about Other Duties:
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar