Help shape the future of 9Health:365, a Colorado institution. 9Health:365 is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to help build a strong foundation for our marketing department to help serve all functional services in the organization. As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing team including content writing, analyzing email and website tracking, project coordination, and administrative support.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to and receive guidance from the Marketing Manager. May occasionally have additional delegation from other members of marketing team when necessary. Must be local to Denver area. Candidate will be required to come into the office or visit health fairs/vaccine clinics when needed.
Salary Range: $41,600 – $45,760
The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Marketing and Communications Team. Their responsibilities include the following:
- Support Marketing Department with initiatives with planning, executing, and tracking of current projects and campaigns
- Track grants/sponsorships fulfillment and spending; prepare year-end reports
- Create and catalogue a photo/video library
- Organize the Marketing Department’s current online and in-person files
- Order supplies, swag, and other collateral
- Work with Marketing Manager to create collateral in the form of flyers, blogs, videos, brochures, etc.
- Work with advertising agency to coordinate traditional advertising
- Coordinate tactics for future brand changes
- Facebook Live coordination
- Keep content calendars up-to-date and assist with content writing
- Help with growth of “Know-How” in the form of blogs and videos from 3rd party experts
- Become familiar with the SendGrid email system
- Office administration- copies, flyer production, pick-up and delivery when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Entry level position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Suite, Power Point, Adobe Suite, Canva
- Familiar with all social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Spanish speaker and translator a plus
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Must be a team player with tremendous initiative and drive
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Experience working directly with event volunteers and/or healthcare-oriented volunteers
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of and involvement with the members of the Denver-metro area.
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Colorado
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit http://www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.